Finally, after a long, long time, art is fun again!!!Ever since taking that Design course at college art has not been fun for me, but after reexamining my reasons for doing art in the first place, I decided to go back to the basics. So I dug my sketchbook out of my suitcase, and started drawing. For fun. And it's wonderful!! I'd forgotten the reason for drawing and painting. I just do it because I love to!! Not because it makes sense, or I learned how to, or because I'm doing the right thing, but simply because I love to!
Anyway, that was my little rant, that probably made no sense to anyone else!
So this is a quick sketch of the castle Neuschwanstein in Germany. I've been told we went there when I was a wee little baby, but I don't remember. The sketch is not finished yet, as I have to start filling in the shadows, etc. It's definitely not my best work, but that doesn't matter!! Because it was fun!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment