I love it! It looks like the basis for a rich quilt.
Thank you! :) Yeah, a friend of mine said she wants me to make a dress for her with that pattern! :) It WOULD be a cool quilt! :D
That is AWESOME! I can totally see your style in it.
Thank you so much, Noah!!! :D That's awesome that you can see my style in it! :D I always wondered what my style is! :)
I love it! It looks like the basis for a rich quilt.
ReplyDeleteThank you! :) Yeah, a friend of mine said she wants me to make a dress for her with that pattern! :) It WOULD be a cool quilt! :D
DeleteThat is AWESOME! I can totally see your style in it.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Noah!!! :D That's awesome that you can see my style in it! :D I always wondered what my style is! :)
Delete