So....yeah....I'm in college now! Third week, and already tired! I'm enjoying it though. It's a good kinda tired. Still, I haven't had much time for drawing...that makes me a little sad.
I'm taking an art course this year, Design 151. We're doing a lot with computer, and it's hard!!! I miss doing stuff by hand! I'll try and post some of the things we do in class on here, but I'll have to ask my teacher if I may first. We'll see...
I do have a painting planned for tomorrow!! So let's hope I can find some time!!! .... :D
Anyway, short and sweet, just to show that I'm still alive!
I'll be back with art in a little while, since I know y'all don't want to hear about my boring old life, but rather see my boring old art! Which I truly appreciate!
Tessa
No comments:
Post a Comment