Here are the postcards I'm currently working on.
I've rediscovered ink pens, and am trying to combine them with watercolor. Here are my first attempts!
This is the shores of Normandy.
Here is a windmill that is close to were we live in Villeneuve d'Ascq, it was cool to visit and look inside!
The colosseum...
This was my first painting/ink drawing...not very good. The proportions are off, but I thought I'd show it anyway! :D It just confirms my favorite saying, "Practice makes perfect!" :)
Oxford!! Love it!
The Hotel de Ville in Calais. It's a gorgeous building!!
Brugge was so beautiful to visit, I'd love to go back soon!!
A fountain in Rome. Papa took this picture on one of his trip to visit the refugees. I thought it was so pretty!
A small river in the Normandy. I didn't do justice to the lushness. The house is a little crooked too.
The back yard of a church in Oxford. I love old pine trees!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment